Wednesday 4 May 2016

Snapchat’s Discover channel is quietly ruining the social network


I am not what you would call Snapchat’s target audience. I still read newspapers, I have subscriptions to expensive and largely pointless print magazines, I don’t know anyone between the ages of 14-22. But I do have Snapchat on my phone, and I do occasionally tune in to watch DJ Khaled do absolutely nothing and get paid handsomely for it. You can see some of those gems over on this Twitter account paying homage to his “greatness”. While the app, which has been around since 2011, is undoubtedly aimed at ‘the kids’, what I’ve never quite understood is the Discover channel.…

This story continues at The Next Web

from Social Media – The Next Web http://ift.tt/23ozRbT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment