Friday 19 July 2019

How to build Reddit custom feeds (also known as ‘multis’) like a pro


Welcome to TNW Basics, a collection of tips, guides, and advice on how to easily get the most out of your gadgets, apps, and other stuff. Before I became a journalist, Reddit was my preferred source of information and entertainment. I didn’t use Twitter, I hardly got on Facebook, and I absolutely despised Snapchat. Then I started using it for work, and I suddenly couldn’t enjoy it in my spare time anymore. It felt like two universes colliding. Until I discovered custom feeds (also known as multis). With multis, you can build up custom lists of subreddits that won’t meddle with the content…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Reddit

from Social Media – The Next Web https://ift.tt/2Ya78jv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment