Thursday 18 August 2016

Twitter is being spoiled by one type of user


Twitter is probably my favorite social network, and has been for sometime. I love the ability to search for and find fascinating people across the globe who I may not otherwise have access to. I can instantly send a message (tweet) to high profile business execs, politicians, celebrities, brands, campaigners and of course, friends. The speed at which it brings breaking news from around the world is incredible. Twitter’s simplicity and core features are both its key to success, as well as its achilles heal. Twitter parasites As much as I love Twitter, there is one thing I really can’t stand on the platform,…

This story continues at The Next Web

from Social Media – The Next Web http://ift.tt/2b3qkpW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment